Buy Verified Weststeincard Account With Document
Buy Verified Weststeincard Account With Document from us and get started.
The IBAN account is issued without a credit history check, can be topped up in several ways, and is suited for all incoming and outgoing payments, including SEPA. With this account, your online purchases will be safe and private as well as within the intended budget.
Up to three secondary cards are allowed to be linked to the main account, a great solution for managing family financial needs. The user-friendly WestStein client portal and WestStein mobile app ensure easy management of your account wherever you are.
Online Current Account For All Your Needs
1. No paperwork
2. IBAN account for receiving payments
3. Top up your account with money transfers
4. Transfer money to other WestStein cards
5. Make and receive SEPA payments
6. Secure and private online purchases
7. No overdraft – always be in control of your budget
8. Three secondary cards per one main account
9. Easy to manage online or via Mobile App
What payment details I have to provide to make euro SEPA transfer to my WestStein account?
In order to make euro SEPA transfer to your WestStein card account, following payment details should be provided to money sender:
1. Beneficiary name: Your name and surname
2. Account: Your IBAN account number which you can find in your online bank under the section my card
3. Bank: Prepaid Financial Services Limited
4. BIC: PFSRIE21
5. Bank address: 1-2 Market Square, Navan, Ireland
Top-up unverified account
You can top-up unverified account:
1. by SEPA incoming payment,
2. by voucher (available only in Latvia).
Account can be topped up three times per day with a maximum limit of 150 EUR per month.
Where are the operating accounts of the prepaid cards really located?
The issuer of WestStein prepaid Mastercard payment cards is Prepaid Financial Services (PFS).
The WestStein prepaid Mastercard payment card service is provided by Prepaid Financial Services’ payment system, and card operating accounts are held at Irish Allied Banks, p.l.c., registered in Ireland.
This is a universal bank that has been providing a wide range of banking services for 50 years, and whose operation is supervised in accordance with EU regulations.
SEPA (Single Euro Payment Area) payment is a payment within Europe in euro currency. The payment can be made between 28 member states of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Croatia, Estonia, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, United Kingdom, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Sweden) as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
WestStein prepaid card holders can receive and make euro SEPA payments.
Visit Buyaccountnow.com To Buy any kinds of Accounts